stash n : a secret store of valuables or money [syn: hoard, cache] v : save up as for future use [syn: hoard, cache, lay away, hive up, squirrel away]
- Rhymes: -æʃ
- To hide or store away
for later use.
- He stashed his liquor in the cabinet under the bar.
- French: mettre de côté
The EP was heavily criticized for being censored for profanity, making certain songs unintelligible. The term 'stash' is stoner slang for a non-specific amount of weed for personal use.
- Amplified - (Fredwreck remix)
- Illusions - (Harpsichord mix)
- Checkmate - (Hang 'Em High remix) - Featuring Tom Morello
- Latin Lingo - (Blackout mix)
- (Rap) Superstar - (Alchemist remix)
- Throw Your Set In The Air - (Slow Roll remix)
asylum, bank, bolt-hole, bosom, bottle up, bundle away, bury, cache, coffer, conceal, concealment, corner, cover, covert, coverture, cranny, cubby, cubbyhole, dark corner, den, deposit, ditch, dugout, embosom, ensconce, file, file and forget, foxhole, funk hole, hide, hide away, hideaway, hideout, hidey hole, hiding, hiding place, hoard, hole, hutch, keep hidden, keep secret, lair, lay away, lay down, lay in, lay in store, lock up, lodge, niche, nook, pack away, plant, put away, recess, refuge, reposit, reservoir, retreat, salt away, salt down, sanctuary, screen, seal up, secret place, secrete, squirrel, store, store away, stow, stow away, stow down, undercovert, warehouse